Butler County School District
Butler County is in the Wichita metro area and consists of 9 school districts: Andover, Augusta, Bluestem, Circle, Douglass Public Schools, El Dorado, Flinthills, Remington-Whitewater, and Rose Hill Public Schools
- Implement AllofE’s applicant tracking product with the district’s customized functionality and content.
- Customize the application by adding client-specific forms which contain all information specified by the client, and conformed to any other requirements they might have.
- Design custom reports which allow the client to search their applicants based on the position or positions the applicant expressed interest in.
- Set up security that is customized according to the client’s needs.
- Make the application user-friendly without sacrificing any functionality
“A web based Job Application Management system that provides a convenient way to post jobs on your web site to allow applicants to apply online as well as gives administrators a user friendly tool for tracking and processing results.”
- Provides a user-friendly tool to post jobs directly to a district’s web site.
- Allows prospective district employees to fill out and submit a job application form online.
- Allows administrators to log in and view the applications received, and then provide them with options for downloading and managing the applications.
- Gives applicants a way to upload a resume, cover letter, and other relevant documents to submit with their application.
- Customized to display online versions of the district’t former paper application forms.
- Contains the ability to filter and search applications using several different criteria.
- Provides client-specific forms which contain all information specified by the client, and conforms to any other requirements they might have.
- Allows the client to search their applicants based on the position or positions the applicant expressed interest in.
- Includes security that is customized according to the client’s needs.
With the new online applicant tracking system, the Butler Country School Distrtict was able to quickly and easily check for responses to their online application forms without any previous computer knowledge. The web based application provided the school district with a user friendly tool to manage the job application process. It took each school’s existing paper based application and turned them into online forms. Potential employees were able to access the job applications from the school’s or district’s web site. Applicants were able to log on with their own ID and password and see the applications available to them, and easily fill out and submit the applications online. Administrators could review and process applications as well as generate customized reports that filtered specific application questions. The system automatically stored each application and allowed administrators to search, export, and manage the applications. Applicant Tracking provided the district with an online job application system that completely transformed their virtual job application process.