Renwick School District
Renwick USD #267 is a school district serving the community of Topeka, Kansas. It is composed of 6 schools, four elementary and 2 high schools. The schools are dedicated to providing a learning experience that is meaningful and engaging while making decisions that are consistent with the district’s mission and beliefs. Their mission is to, “educate all students to be problem-solvers, life-long learners, and responsible contributors within a changing society by providing engaging and relevant programs; effective staff; and safe, quality facilities that maximize the potential of all students.”
In recent years job searches have shifted to a completely web based process. Applicants are becoming more and more accustomed to searching for jobs online as well as applying for the jobs online. School districts such as Renwick USD #267 have recognized the need to implement a web-based system to help them post job applications online and manage and track the hiring process. Web-based applicant tracking systems give organizations the capability to manage applications online from one centralized interface. They are able to search and filter their applicant base according to various criteria, categorize and track different applicants, manage interview schedules and hiring. It achieves a streamlined hiring and decision-making process and makes jobs available to a wider applicant base.
“A web based Job Application Management system that provides a convenient way to post jobs on your web site to allow applicants to apply online as well as gives administrators a user friendly tool for tracking and processing results.”
- Provides a user-friendly tool to post jobs directly to a district’s web site.
- Allows prospective district employees to fill out and submit a job application form online.
- Allows administrators to log in and view the applications received, and then provide them with options for downloading and managing the applications.
- Gives applicants a way to upload a resume, cover letter, and other relevant documents to submit with their application.
- Customized to display online versions of the district’s former paper application forms.
- Contains the ability to filter and search applications using several different criteria.
- Provides client-specific forms which contain all information specified by the client, and conforms to any other requirements they might have.
- Allows the client to search their applicants based on the position or positions the applicant expressed interest in.
- Includes security that is customized according to the client’s needs.
Renwick School District selected AllofE’s Applicant Tracking system for the tracking and management of their job applications and postings. The system provided a user-friendly interface for applicants to apply online, and for the organization to manage, filter, and review applications throughout the candidate selection process. With this new online tracking system, applicants interested in open positions were now able to quickly and easily fill out and submit applications online. Administrators wer able to efficiently track applications that have been received and follow them through the interview and selection process.