Kansas City, Kansas Public Schools
The Kansas City, Kansas Public School District consists of 47 schools including preschool, elementary, middle, and senior high level schools. In addition, the district has the Sumner Academy of Arts and Sciences, an area technical school, and alternative secondary schools. They have approximately 1600 teachers for their over 20,000 students.
The Kansas City, Kansas Public School District selected AllofE’s FormXen to post and manage web based forms and surveys. The forms will connect directly to their web site and other online systems for submission by faculty, staff, parents and other key individuals. The system can be used to generate research, feedback, department specific data, etc and allows users with no technical knowledge to create and manage the information.
FormXen is your solution for creating web based forms and surveys. From generating research and feedback to tracking information requests and event sign-ups, FormXen provides you with a user friendly tool to develop, publish, and post online forms and surveys. Once you have published your forms, the application does the rest by tracking and summarizing responses and results as well as generating customized reports and exporting data.
FormXen allowed the schools to:
- Collect information for unlimited purposes.
- Get feedback quickly and easily.
- Use data results to tailor business in the most effective and efficient manner possible.
- Tabulate and organize results.
- Generate canned and ad-hoc reports.
- Attach forms to websites, intranets and emails.
- Configure results to be emailed to you.
- Create unlimited questions.
- Select question types such as check boxes, fill in the blank, etc.
- Require answers to questions.
- Ensure that response data is formatted correctly such as phone numbers and dates.
Kansas City, Kansas School District chose AllofE’s FormXen in order to create and administer on-line surveys and forms district-wide. Using FormXen, Kansas City, Kansas School District was now able to develop an automated process of generating an endless number of on-line forms and surveys to be accessed universally by district employees, faculty, staff, students and student parents as applicable through a simple Web browser. This allowed Kansas City, Kansas Public Schools to cut costs for administering surveys and created a more efficient overall process.